Thursday 1 December 2016

PBL Artirfact

    

MY ARTIFACT AND REPORT








HOW TO MAKE MY ARTIFACT 

 ITEMS YOU WILL NEED 

  1. a big peace of card board (for the base)
  2. a tea bag (to make it look old)
  3. a plastic container (for the tea bag)
  4. collard photo copy (for the photos)
  5. a laptop/iPad/phone (for finding the photos) 
  6. printer (for printing)
  7. glue stick (to stick it on)   

Instructions



  1. sit the tea bag in the container and fill it up with water for five mins 
  2. when its done cover the cardboard with the tea bag (when the tea stops making the cardboard look old re dip it)
  3. now you use your device to write the info (information) then print the info    
  4.  glue info on 
  5. cover the info in tea bag 
  6. print out the photos  





Talking about it
                                                   

The thing that challenged me is using my managing distractions muscle because I could not focus .  
The thing I didn't like was getting hot glue on my self 
the other thing I didn't like was finding the photos because it took ages. 
The learning muscle I was stretching was my perseverance muscle   because I was trying to do it all by my self.  
I am learning to use my questioning muscle because I was questioning myself what to.                             

If we did another artifact I would add some more information. 



  


No comments:

Post a Comment