Thursday 18 August 2016

my hoiladay writining

Have you ever slept over at your friends before?
When me and my family went to my friend Ryan's  house for dinner we had a couple of hours of playing because the moms  had to figure out what we were having for dinner. The first thing we did was device's I used Ryan's dad's ipad, Ryan used his mother's iPad, Ryan's big brother Zane used his laptop. Some time later we all played hide and seek first my sister Ella was seeking I went and hide like a sleeping gargoyle behind the colorful couch Ryan was in his bathtub so quit like a sneaking ninja mouse and Zane was in his closet sitting still in the  dark corner. First Ella found Zane because she heard him going into his room and closing the closet door squeaking . Next Ella went to check the laundry room and bathroom and she did see Ryan in the bathtub so Ella left the room then she sore me behind the couch. Afterwards the game ended so me and Ryan played pokemon trading cards I had the fire and psychic pack and Ryan had the Water and ground pack. First I let out mew- two Ryan let out todle tail me and Ryan skipped our turns because we had no Energy so we couldn't attack when we got Energy Ryan nearly knocked out my Pokemon our pokemon cards game went on until the next morning. The best part was the sleepover because when me Ryan and Zane woke up we all watch you tube videos at 6:00 like a rooster ready for the day.

I have been working on my holiday writing and adding detail.
The thing that challenged me was putting in all the inportint detail
The learning muscle I stretched was noticing muscle to do all my puncshwashon  
I am proud of my learning because all day I keep on working 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment