Tuesday 29 March 2016

Omatua Camp

Camp was half awesome because of all the fun activities. The thing that scared me the most was eating something with a blind fold on at the fear factor because I had no idea what I was going to eat. I was so excited to go to Camp because I thought all the activities I would enjoy. The thing that challenged me is making the catapult in a team. We had to make the catapult out of plastic straws two small Popsicle stick and one big Popsicle stick and we had some tape and newspaper. We were trying to fling the ping pong ball in the air for 40 seconds.When we where playing spotlight Mrs Ramsay group where hiding first . My group where the first group to find Mrs Ramsay group in the tall grass. My group where hiding near the stairs going  down to the bottom grass behind the wall.   

There is Teague having fun in soccer     

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
There's Balin having fun in the tire sliding in the river/creek 


No comments:

Post a Comment